Submit an abstract
Instructions for authors when submitting an abstract:
Upload your abstract file below. Maximum 500 words, do not use PDF-file . Please select an open session for your abstract in the list below (drop-down menu in the registration form):
- Religion and democracy;
- Human rights and responsibilities in world religions;
- Religion as a source and supporter of global ethics;
- Religion: promoting violence or peace?;
- Religion’s role in the international system;
- Religion and ecology;
- The use of religious language for political purposes: religion and electoral campaigns;
- Religious beliefs and political parties and movements;
- Global poverty and religiously inspired terrorism;
- Public theologies and public policies.
If your paper does not fit any of the suggested open sessions, please select “Other”.
Deadline for submission of abstracts: May 20, 2012
Notification of abstract acceptance: May 30, 2012
After the notification of abstract acceptance you will be contacted via e-mail, with further details regarding the conference.
If you have questions about your registration or other administrative services, please contact Natalia Vlas: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you encounter any technical issues while using the form below, please contact Vlad Jecan, email@example.com